Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Azalea at Night

In my search for better and better macro ability, I ordered a cheap set of macro filters.  I have tried the extension tubes.... eh.  I have tried an adapter allowing me to reverse a lens... a little better, but ho hum.  I will need a few days to play with these filters cause they are proving to be a good bit of work also.  I also ordered a cheap macro ring light for attaching to the end of my lens.  They both got here after dark, so I put a filter on, put batteries in the light and headed outside... you know... since I did have a light on the end of my camera.  Wandered around the house to one of my azelea bushes.  During a series of shots I zoomed out to 18mm and the ring light showed up in the shot.  I decided I liked it in this case.  A little different, but this is what I got.  A black and white again.


No comments:

Post a Comment