Wednesday, April 2, 2014

2014 Daily Photo Project - Day 25 - 4-02-2014

Besides wildlife and outdoorsy scenery, I am finding myself drawn more and more to old things.  This caught my eye today on the way home.  The thing is, I pass by this twice a day, every week day and never paid it any attention.  Today I dang near wrecked trying to get over to it at the last minute. :)


I think it's kind of cool.  In case you can't tell from seeing some of my photos, I love color saturation to the point that is just beyond natural.  Finally have my custom picture style set up almost right on my Canon 70D.  No post processing on this one at all except adding the border, "Callihan Images" and some light sharpening.  Think I'll boost the contrast in the picture style just a smidge yet.  Goal is to not have to edit photos when I get them home and not have to deal with the pain in the but that is working with RAW files.

A black and white of the same pump.


From saturated colors to no colors. :)

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment