Thursday, April 24, 2014

2014 Daily Photo Project - Day 47 - 4-24-2014

My wife and I were on our way back from Marienville this afternoon.  We took as many back roads as possible so that I could find a photo for the day.  We went past a camp in Vowinckel that Ashley's Grandpa used to own.  She wanted to stop and so we did.  I was just barely able to sneak the lens through a crack in the, now falling down, camp to catch this photo that I saw in my head.


A few other scenes caught my eye while we were there.  The taillight on the camper itself being one of them.


This little dog is up in a tree at the entrance to the property, about 8 feet up in the air.  Never noticed it till we were leaving.


There were quite a few other things that caught my eye, but the Sun was beaming down pretty heavily on the front yard, making capturing them correctly nearly impossible.  I think a return trip will be in order in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment