Saturday, April 19, 2014

2014 Daily Photo Project - Day 42 - 4-19-2014

Spent the later part of the day at my in-laws' house in New Bethlehem.  We were there for an Easter Dinner.  It was a nice day, so while the food was cooking, I headed out for a quick photo cruise.  This bridge, that is part of the Redbank Valley Trail System, caught my eye.  What caught my eye was the shadows being cast on the bridge components.  Shadows from the bridge itself and the trees flanking the bridge to it's left.

I felt that a black and white image would capture these shadows as I wanted to.


The Redbank Valley Trail is a wonderful rail trail that actually is Pennsylvania's Trail of the Year for 2014.  If you haven't spent some time on it, make some time for it.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment