Sunday, April 6, 2014

2014 Daily Photo Project - Day 29 - 4-06-2014

Took a little trip up the road to the old stomping grounds, Marienville.  Heading down to Salmon Creek to a spot that is just called the Salmon Creek Fishing Rocks.  It is an interesting collection of huge boulders and a small island, that Salmon Creek flows by, over and around.

Did another HDR, but decided to do a little bit of extra post processing.  Part of my photography learning journey is not only to learn my camera, but to learn how to use all of the tools available to a modern day photographer.  In this photo, I removed all major colors except yellow and green.  I then added a lens flare effect.  Thought it was a nice touch.


This was taken from the island in the middle of the stream.  These little ferns on top of one of the boulders at the top end of the island caught my eye.


This is a scene looking down to where I crossed the creek to head back to my car.  Basically a shot of where I was standing in my last photo on this blog post.


And I took this shot when crossing the stream.


Was pretty fun getting my waders and taking my camera instead of my fishing pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment