Sunday, May 18, 2014

2014 Daily Photo Project - Days 68 thru 70 - 5-14 thru 5-17-2014

Went to Allegany State Park in New York over the weekend for the annual Allegany State Park Geobash geocaching Mega Event.  A Mega Event is a geocaching event that has over 500 regular attendees.  This year, we had just over 1,000 attendees.  This is one of the things that I look forward to every May.  This was my 6th year in a row of attending.  I was away from the computer most of the weekend, so I decided to update my blog with the photos when I returned.  Here are the photos from the past few days:

This first one I took upon arriving at the park on Thursday afternoon.  It is the administrative building on Red House Lake.  This is a very picturesque setting.


This one I took on Friday morning while I was out geocaching.  This is Bridal Falls.  It was really flowing after the heavy rains that day and the days before.


This is a photo of some of my friends relaxing on Saturday evening after running around trying to help out at the bash all day.


Allegany State Park is a great park, one of the best I have ever been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment