Friday, May 23, 2014

Stone Tower - Allegany State Park - 5-16-14

Was up at ASP Geobash IX in Allegany State Park last weekend and my adventures took me to a site called the Stone Tower.  I decided it was the perfect location for a series of black and white images.


Heading up the staircase.


An arrow pointing North, out of the park.


Really thought hard about photoshoping the grafitti out, but decided to leave it in the end.  I don't like changing the scene in photographs and thought that it was a good illustration of the disrespect for the rest of society that seems to be present more and more these days.  Kellie.... we are not impressed. :)


Heading back down the stairwell.


Could have spent much more time here photographing, but didn't want to hold up the rest of my group.  Great part of the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment