Wednesday, March 19, 2014

2014 Daily Photo Project - Day 11 - 3-19-2014

Was too rainy out this evening to get outside with the camera, so I decided to play around with my macro rings some more.  I am much happier with the results I got today.  I snapped many pictures of many different subjects, but one just jumped out at me as I started to photograph it.  This is the photo that I used for my photo of the day for my daily photo challenge today.


This is a close-up of an old wall decoration on my home office wall of a Revolutionary War soldier.  Thought it looked kind of cool close up.

After I uploaded this, I realize I have much to learn about uploading photos to blogger.  It really sucked the life out of it.  Darkened it and desaturated the copper color.  If you are one of my Facebook friends, you can see a better version of it on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment