Sunday, March 16, 2014

2014 Daily Photo Project - Day 8 - 3-16-2014

Yesterday's little hike got me in the mood to photograph old abandoned buildings.  My son had a friend spend the night last night.  After taking him home this morning I decided to swing by an abandoned building that I have passed by many times, but never took the time to stop and look around.

I believe this is a long abandoned garage, but not sure.  It is located on Marble-Strobleton Road near Fryburg.  In the summertime, with all of the growth around it, you have to be paying attention to notice it.  Very apparent that it is there in the Winter.

This is the photo from the one's that I took that I am using for my photo for the day.


Below is another photo that shows the entire front of the building.


Interesting old building.

No comments:

Post a Comment