Monday, March 24, 2014

2014 Daily Photo Project - Day 16 - 3-24-2014

Didn't feel very motivated to travel far for my photo today.  Could have been a bad case of the Mondays or just the temperature in the 20's again making me just want to stay close to home.  Not sure, but I ventured out onto the back patio to see if I could find anything from there.  There was a Robin in the back yard, so I put the 55-250 on the camera and waited to see if it would do anything worth photographing.

It headed for one of the trees so I started snapping away randomly.  During one of these bursts, it jumped from one limb to another.


Lucky shot.  Wish I would have had a faster shutter speed to have caught the scene better, but I still like it.

Once it got to that branch, I caught another photo of it eating some of the rotten berries that are still on the tree from last year.


Not as cool of a shot, but I like it.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment