Monday, March 17, 2014

2014 Daily Photo Project - Day 9 - 3-17-2014

Got only a few minutes today to get my photo for the day.  Got out of a Clarion County Trails Association meeting just after dark.  As I pulled out of the parking lot after the meeting, I started wondering what the heck I was going to take a photo of in the few minutes I had available before I had to get home.  I only made it a few hundred feet down Route 322 and came to a screeching halt.  I grabbed the camera, jumped out of the car and took this photograph.  I really like it.  It is the Civil War Memorial, in Memorial Park, across from the Clarion County Courthouse.


I'm really happy with it.  Just like with my daily photo project last year, whenever I think I have nothing to photograph, something seems to just pop up.  Lucky.  Hope it keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment