Thursday, March 27, 2014

2014 Daily Photo Project - Day 19 - 3-27-2014

Decided to head down the road to the Lickingville Church for a photo today.  As you can see from the photographs below, it has seen much better days.  Just think of all of the weddings, baptisms, etc. that have probably taken place in this building.  It's a shame, but everything must leave this earth one day I guess.  Not sure of the year of construction on this, but it's pretty darn old.  Probably won't be around much longer.

This is the photo that I chose for my photo of the day.  I had plans on setting up the tripod and taking a bunch of photos, but as soon as I pulled up, I saw this shot and knew I was done.  Didn't even get out of the car.


Took a few more from the car before heading back home.  This one gives you an idea of what the entire front of the structure looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment