Saturday, March 15, 2014

2014 Daily Photo Project - Day 7 - 3-15-2014

Another one of my hobbies is hiking.  I am very active with the Clarion Chapter of the North Country Trail Association.  I am responsible for scheduling and organizing our monthly hikes throughout the year.  The route that we had planned for this month's hike on the North Country Trail was found to be covered in ice, so we decided to hike the new "Rail 66 Country Trail" in Lucinda, PA.

There are several cool old buildings along this section of old railroad grade.  The first one, I decided to try my hand at an HDR.  Wish I would have had my tripod cause it would have turned out better.  I think I need to buy a portable one that will fit in my hiking pack.  Lessons learned along the way I guess.


There is also an old train station along this trail.  I decided to go the other direction and shoot some black and white photographs here.



Really enjoyed the hike today.  Can't wait till the weather is nice so my son and I can take a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment