Friday, March 21, 2014

2014 Daily Photo Project - Day 13 - 3-21-2014

Wow.  What a difference a day makes in March in Northwestern Pennsylvania.  Yesterday we had a thin blanket of snow on everything... and today was pleasantly in the low 50's.  Took advantage of it this evening by snapping a few pictures and then taking down the Christmas lights.  Yup, that's right, just took down my Christmas lights.  Big slacker right here.

On a photography note, found a little bit of color today.  Used the macro rings again to keep gaining some experience with them for when the weather gets nice and all the flowers come into bloom.  Anyone who followed my 365 Photo Challenge last year knows, flowers are one of my favorite things to photograph.

I really like this photo.  Peering into the moss it's almost like I found a little miniature world hidden from plain sight.  I guess that's the cool aspect of macro photography.


Another photo that I took looking down on this "little miniature world".  Not as happy with this shot, but it's still a shot of color to soothe anyone else who's eyes have seen too much white the last few months.


See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment